Did you know about ‘Permanent Makeup’…???
On a long day at work, after partying all night, while running out of time to get ready in the morning; have you ever thought, how dreamy our day would be if our makeup would never fade…!!! Makeup with no touch ups…!!! To make this wish of makeup geeks come true, here is some new cosmetic treatment called ‘Permanent makeup’. By this procedure, you will have perfectly shaped eyebrows, kissable lips and perfect eyeliner all day long…!!! Sounds like a dream right… happy tears
My beautician had introduced me to this word ‘permanent makeup’ few years back. I was very much fascinated by the way she use to draw perfect eyeliner on her eye lids. I was curious to know how she manages to draw such perfect lines every time. I was surprised to know that those lines were permanent…!!! I must say her eyeliner was dark black and glossy. perfect She later explained and answered all my queries regarding the procedure, pros and cons. Today I will be sharing the info I had got, with you…
You too must be curious to know what permanent makeup is all about… Well, read on to know more…!!! wink
It is considered as micropigmentation(just like tattoo). This procedure involves needles to inject pigment granules beneath upper layer of the skin.
Most popular beauty enhancements are:
- Lip color
- Lip line
- Eye shadow
- Eyelash enhancement
- This treatment is done in the supervision of dermatologists, cosmetologists, aesthetician, nurses, and tattooists.
- They apply anesthetic to skin before starting with it.
- Various devices, including the traditional tattoo coil machines, the pen or rotary machine (includes the digital rotary machines) and the non-machine or hand device are used.
- Pain during the procedure depends on one’s pain threshold.
- It again depends on individual that how long the color lasts. Depending on that, one or more touch up sessions are required.
This treatment is for those makeup lovers:
- Who desire a soft, natural enhancement to their appearance
- Who can’t wear traditional cosmetics due to allergies and skin sensitivities
- Who are active at sports like swimming, swimming, hiking, biking etc and still want to look dolled up all day.
- Who sweat a lot and due to which who need regular touch ups.
- Who find it difficult to apply makeup
- Who are lazy to apply
- Who are vision challenged people
- Who are fed up with busy people
- Who’ve lost hair due to chemotherapy, accidents, burns, or cosmetic surgery.
- Who have a difficult time applying makeup due to age or conditions, such as arthritis.
Look how its done.
View this post on Instagram
#Permanent #PainFree #Eyebrows #PermanentEyebrows #HairlineDetailing #Hairline #Details #natural #tones #TattoographerKaran #King #TheOne #Artist #Art #CosmeticTattooing #PermanentMakeup #Makeup #tattoos #tattooed #inked #ink #inkd #newdelhi #india #insta #instaart #creativity #skills #eyefordetail #instagram
It solely depends on from where and by whom are you getting it done. The more skilled the person is the more it might cost you. But approximately it costs:
Per procedure: $400-$800
Per hour : $150 to $250
Approximately 2 to 2 ½ hours
How long does it lasts:
On some it lasts for lifetime without touch ups. On some it might fade and need regular touch up sessions.
Everything has +ve and -ve side.
Best part of Permanent makeup:
- Saves time.
- Doesn’t fade due to humidity and other weather conditions.
- No need to invest on makeup removers.
- Saves money which we spend to buy different makeup products.
The side effects that might be caused due to the permanent makeup:
- The chemical/ pigments involved might cause your lips to swell.
- Eyebrow after effect
- The skin around eye is very sensitive and delicate. The anesthesia given around eye might burn cornea.
- The eyeliner drawn might cause bruises.
- The artificial blush/ eye shadow application done as a part of permanent makeup might cause skin irritation. The pigments, if doesn’t suit your skin, it will affect large area of your face. This will have to be corrected with face surgery.
- These are cosmetic tattoos. If the needles used are not hygienic, it might cause harmful diseases.
- Pigments may cause allergic reactions to certain people.
- Make sure you choose someone well expertise in these procedures. Or else you might end up being a disaster…!!!
- I personally feel, after some time we might get bored of same makeup. I am someone who love experimenting different eye makeups. It might look good all day long but it will be boring to carry same makeup every single day.
- Undergoing MRI scan might become a headache. Its advisable to let your MRI technician to know about your permanent cosmetic in order to avoid skin irritations.
There are plenty of women who opt for permanent makeup. If you really really feel you need this, if you are ready to undergo all these procedures, if you are ready taking risks, then only get this cosmetic make over done by an expert.
I would personally advice you to be happy in your own skin. Be happy with what you are blessed with. You are pretty, the way you are…!!!
Take care pretty…