Hey my beautiful reader,
How are you??? I know it’s been a long time… !!! Hope you all are doing great…!!!
Tell me, Are you a one who loves natural beauty recipes over chemical products??? High five Even I loveee natural and beneficial ‘Grandma beauty recipes ‘…!!! I will make sure, I will share at least one of my grandma ‘s recipe a week here… Needless to say, I would love to hear recipes you got to know from your grand mommy… 🙂 Do share ok???
So, today the natural beauty product I have chosen is, the cute little citrus fruit… ‘Lemon’…!!!
Read on to know how you can include lemons in your beauty regime and let it do some beautiful wonders to you…!!!
Let’s start with our crown… !!!
- For hair straightening:
Yes you read it right…!!! You can skip those hair damaging hot tools and use a natural recipe to get your hair straightened. All you need is coconut oil and lemon juice. You need to refrigerate this mixture for an hour to get thick paste. Apply the paste on to your hair and wait for 15 minutes. Wash it and comb your hair using wide tooth comb. Wow… Your hair is straightened magically…!!! (Girls with curly hair might need one more ingredient, ‘patience’. haha Natural methods takes bit more time. But trust me girls their results are amazing and harmless. )
- Cure for Dandruff:
Uff dandruff…!!! nightmare You can use citric acid to cure the dandruff. Mix water and lemon juice to dilute it. Apply the diluted lemon juice to your scalp for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water. You can also replace water with olive/coconut oil for added moisture.
- Treating oily scalp:
Tired of oily scalp??? Your super hero might be lying somewhere in your kitchen. hehe Mix lemon juice into your shampoo and conditioner. Let lemon juice do its wonder by absorbing oiliness.
- To prevent hair loss:
Make a paste of lemon juice, vinegar, powdered cumin seeds and ground black pepper and apply to your scalp to nourish it and prevent hair loss. happy dance
- Natural Hair conditioner:
Apply mixture of lemon and coconut water to your hair to give them natural moisture.
- Do you know lemon acts as a natural bleach? It lightens skin.
- It can lighten the blemishes, scars and spots too.
- Oily skin beauties, this point is for you. It is helpful to absorb oil and helps in reducing the oiliness.
- You can make a natural scrub using lemon, brown sugar and olive oil. Olive oil adds moisture, lemon lightens skin and sugar helps in scrubbing off dead skin.
- You can mix cucumber, tomato and lemon juice to brighten and moisturize skin.
For Pearl White Smile:
Scrub your teeth with the mixture of lemon juice and baking soda once a week. It brightens your teeth and there you go, “Hello beautiful smile” wink
Some of the points to keep in check:
1. Please do not apply lemon juice on pimple or any bruises. It hurts a lot. ouch
2. Do not go out in sun with lemon juice on your face.
3. Since lemon has drying property, a good moisturizer is a must after the use.
4. If your skin is sensitive, don’t forget to dilute the juice by adding water to it.
I Hope you find this quick post useful. Happy ‘me time gal’… !!!
Till next Post,
Keep Loving Yourself,