Apart from the good taste, carrots have multiple health and beauty benefits…
So today I’m gonna list down some of those beauty benefits…
- Carrots have vitamin a, c, antioxidants and beta- carotene in them. These are essential for healthy skin, eyes and hair.
- As I said, carrots are full of antioxidants and vitamins which are proven to be beneficial for our skin cells. Consuming carrots will result in glowing skin.
- If you are not a fan of carrots’ taste, you can go with carrot face masks… I will soon post some of the home made masks’ recepies.
- In order to maintain skin elasticity, we need collagen. Vitamin C is required to produce collagen. Carrots are a huge resource of Vitamin C. Thus helping in preventing wrinkles.
- Antioxidants in carrots, helps in attacking free radicals to prevent signs of aging.
- Carrots juice consumption or carrot pulp application can help in reducing scars and blemishes.
- Beta-carotene present in this vegetable gets converted into vitamin A in our body. This vitamin helps in protection and nourishment of cells against sun damage.
- Carrots helps in keeping skin hydrated. Potassium present in them protects our skin from drying.
*Vitamin A helpful in protecting eyes from diseases like glaucoma, cataract.
- Helps in improving night vision.
These are some of the beauty benefits of Carrots. Do include carrot in your diet to get all the beauty benefits…
Keep glowing… 💋
Categories: Homemade Remedies