Home Remedies for Acne Prone Skin
How’s your Sunday going on??? I’m enjoying rainy Sunday view from my Cosy bed…!!!
Are you acne prone skinned beauty?? Then, this post is for you…
Acne are the nightmares… There are many reasons for these nasty nightmares. Mostly due to hormonal imbalance, not maintaining good hygiene, allergic reaction or genetic.
So, I will share some tips today to take care of sensitive skin.
- Maintain a good hygiene. Touching your face frequently with hands is not a good idea. I mean, even though we don’t see them but there are bacterias in our hands. When you touch your face, you are transferring them to your face…!!!
- Change the pillow covers regularly. When we sleep, the oiliness of face gets transferred to pillows. Some cases even the saliva. This is where bacteria start growing. We don’t want to sleep on such pillow. *ewww*
- Use the products which suit you. I have seen gals blindly using products which are recommended by someone else. Just because it is working for her, doesn’t mean it will work for you. We all have different skin types. So in order to avoid skin allergies, use only those products which suits you.
- Do not try to pick the pimple. I know we tend to do that. But we are doing more harm than good by that. Instead apply the face pack mentioned below and let it heal.
- Do not use expired products. All makeup products have expiry dates. Do not use them beyond that.
- If you use makeup tools like makeup brushes, clean them on regular basis. Else they will be bacteria ‘s breeding ground soon.
- Always remove makeup before going to bed. Else it will clog pores and result in acne.
- Detoxification is necessary. If you consult doctors, they also recommend detoxification. Due to toxic impurities inside the body/blood, we do get skin allergies. If you want to know more about detoxification, check this.
- Good diet is must for blemish free skin. Junk food are not helping us any way.
- Acne or pimples are usually because of over oil secretion. So you have multiple face masks for the cure. Below are some of them.
Fuller earth or multani mitti is excellent for absorbing oiliness and adding glow to skin. You can mix fuller earth and rose water to make a paste. Apply it on face and let it dry. Wash with Luke warm water.
Lemon juice and honey
If you have open acne or any wound on face, avoid using lemon. This will result in burning sensation. If your acne is dry, apply the mixture to fade away scars.
Grind couple of mint leaves in rose water and apply the paste. This heals the acne.
Neem has excellent antiseptic property. Just like mint, grind Neem leaves and add rose water to make paste. Apply it on face to say bye bye acne.
Egg white is also a good ingredient to heal and nourish the skin.
Mix baking soda with water and apply the paste. The baking soda dries out acne and fades away the acne mark.
Tea tree oil
This is the best for Acne Prone skin. Just make sure you dilute it before applying on acne.
These were some quick tips I wanted to share. I hope you find it useful. 😊
Do try… !!!
Have A Happy Sunday Evening…!!!