How to Style a Pencil Skirt
How was your Sunday??? I spent my Sunday in nature… I had been for trekking with friends… The fort, mountains, rain, fog… Had amazing time. Hope you had a good weekend too…!!!
Tomorrow is Monday… I know it’s a shortest horror story… But, can’t help… Have to go for work…
Today I’m gonna give you some styling tips… So that you can rock some amazing outfits effortlessly.
Pencil skirt… Skirt with narrow or straight cut. It accentuates your figure as it hugs tightly to body. Curvy girls, are you listening??? 😉
Let’s see how many ways we can style this piece of fashion
Make a Little Black Dress by styling black pencil skirt with black top.
With crop tops
Show that toned body with this style.
- With boy friend shirt
Wear a lose shirts (popularly known as boyfriend shirts) with tight skirts to stand out from the crowd.
With peplum tops
For that elegant feminine look, pair pencil skirt with peplum top. You don’t really have to have killer curves… The outfit itself gives illusion of perfect curvy body. Show off those curves with this combination.
Pairing lace top with pencil skirts looks super stylish.
For that evening look, pair with cute floral top.
Cute top for casual look
Pair with contrasting colored shirt for casual look.
Wear a long top with skirt. Looks cool. Isn’t it… Style them with boots to complete the look.
Layer it up
Style a skirt and top with jackets to change the game. Choose them wisely as per the occasion.
I hope you found these tips useful… 😘
Have a great week ahead darling… 💋
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Nivea Coloron Crayon : Review and Swatch
- How to Fix Broken Cosmetics
- Beauty Benefits of Soured Milk
- Home Remedies to Cure Prickly Heat Rashes
- Microblading - Lazy Girl's Easiest Way To Get Thick Eyebrows
- I Tried Couple of Nykaa Hand & Nail Crèmes and This is What All I Have to Say About Them
- Things Which Only Long Haired Gals Understand
- Things Why You Should Include Basil Seeds In Your Diet
- For Girls Who Wear Glasses
- This is What I Have to Say About Sunny Leone's Liquid Lip Color