How to Get Thicker Eyelashes and Eyebrows
In old mythological books to modern songs, eyes of a woman is something which has been admired beautifully. After all eyes are window to your soul. Right???
To make your eyes do the talking, lets get to know some more beauty tips today.
When it comes to defining your eyes, Eyelashes and Eyebrows have great role to play. In fact shape of your eyebrows can define or ruin the way you look.
Thick eyebrows are believed to be a sign of youth. Most of us like thin eyebrows (at least in my friends circle, most of them love thin eyebrows) but I love to keep my eyebrows as thick as possible. In order to achieve beautiful thick lashes and eyebrows, I have some quick tips for you.
This oil is the super hero for hair. Applying a thin layer of castor oil on eyebrows and eyelashes every night will help them grow thick.
Applying petroleum jelly over eyebrows not only helps in keeping them in place all day, but also helps in their growth.
One of the light and soothing oil. It boosts the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows.
Aloe vera gel
Apply a layer of Aloe vera gel on eyelashes and eyebrows every night to get that beautiful eyebrows and eyelashes.
It’s one of the best remedies for hair growth. But, I don’t prefer to apply and keep it over night as it stinks and makes pillow case stinky. You can apply this during day time when you are at home doing nothing.
So these are some of the tried and tested remedies for achieving that thick luscious eyebrows and eyelashes look.
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Nivea Coloron Crayon : Review and Swatch
- How to Fix Broken Cosmetics
- Beauty Benefits of Soured Milk
- Home Remedies to Cure Prickly Heat Rashes
- Microblading - Lazy Girl's Easiest Way To Get Thick Eyebrows
- I Tried Couple of Nykaa Hand & Nail Crèmes and This is What All I Have to Say About Them
- Things Which Only Long Haired Gals Understand
- Things Why You Should Include Basil Seeds In Your Diet
- For Girls Who Wear Glasses
- This is What I Have to Say About Sunny Leone's Liquid Lip Color