Review of My Most Used Lip Balm
People keep asking me, “you use lipsticks so much, don’t your lips get dry???”… Ummm more than lipsticks the air conditioner makes my lips dry. So, I always keep a lip balm handy.
Now, the obvious question… Which one???
Let me review my most used lip balm till date.
Brand : The Body Shop
Range : Born Lippie
Flavor : Strawberry (my favorite 🍓)
Tint : Red
Price : 275 INR
Availability : In the body shop outlets and online.
Comes in semi transparent plastic box. The cartoon has this red lips design on it.
Sturdy box with tight lid is super handy.
What I liked about it
- The color,the flavor was enough for me to pick this one,the first time. 💋
- The fragrance. The yummy strawberry fragrance makes you feel like eating it. Trust me. The other day, the lip balm was lying on my table in the office. One of my colleagues picked it up out of curiosity. He opened it and he asked me about it. I said it’s my lip balm. He had thought it’s something edible sweet. Haha.🍓 Thank God, he didn’t taste it. #sigh
- It hydrates lips well. It keeps lips moisturized. 💋
- Along with moisturization, the Tint and shine it adds is amazing. Lips look luscious and shiny. It’s more kind of lip gloss. 💖
- It’s vegan. Being an animal lover, I love the body shop products as its cruelty Free. 🐇
- Little goes long way. Hence worth the money. 💰
- Ingredients list seems safe one. 💊
What I didn’t like
- It doesn’t do much if you have extremely dry lips. When I have very dry lips, I use the lip scrub and then apply this balm. It works that way. 😕
- Tub packing is unhygienic. Every time I have to dip my fingers in order to take out the product and apply it on my lips. Thus there is a hygiene concern. 😕
Will I repurchase
It’s my third box. I will repurchase the same flavor. I love this color out of all other flavors. 😍
Will I recommend
Yes. You will love this lip balm. I guarantee. 😉
Mygirlypedia Rating : 4/5 💋💋💋💋