You must have heard – “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”. Have you ever thought of the health benefits of this fruit, which helps in keeping the medicines away???
Apart from being a tasty and affordable fruit, it has many health benefits when consumed.
Read on to know the beauty and health benefits of this tasty fruit.
Lets start with the detailed nutritional value of apple.
Please note that I have mentioned the tips where we need to apply the apple juice. Rest are the benefits you get when you consume apple.
- Anti cancer abilities – Protection from cancer causing cells.
- Anti cholesterol – Helps body to absorb less cholesterol.
- Asthma curing properties
- Prevents Alzheimer’s
- Immunity booster
- Reduces Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Controls Diabetes
- Prevents Gallstone formation
- Liver detoxification
- Cataract prevention
11. Weight loss
12. Prevents Parkinson’s
13. Cataract Prevention
14. Avert Hemorrhoids
15. Whiter Teeth
16. Prevent Brain Cell Damage
17. Aid Blood Circulation
18. Promote Bone Health
19. Improve Night Vision
20. Reduces Respiratory Troubles
1. Eating apples result in glowing skin.
2. UV protection
3. Hydrates skin
4. Anti aging benefits
5. It acts as toner if applied on skin.
6. Reduces marks when applied with milk cream.
7. Keeping slice of apple under eyes can reduce dark circles and puffiness.
1. Prevents hair loss
2. Promotes hair growth.
3. Treats dandruff when you apply apple juice on to your hair post shampoo.
So, these are the benefits of this juicy fruit, which is full of fibers.
Do include an apple in your diet to get multi benefits. So the next time you are enjoying the apple, you know what it’s doing to you
Categories: Homemade Remedies