There are perks of being a south Indian. One of them being this multipurpose oil. We use pure coconut oil in our beauty regime and even in cooking. Coconut is something magical. It can do wonders if its used rightly. I have many tips which I got to know from my granny and mommy. I am gonna share those tips today in this post which I am sure will help you with your beauty problems.
Read on to get tip for your beauty query.
- For that blemish free skin, applying coconut oil is one of the best natural remedies. Coconut oil helps in lightening the blemishes and adds moisture and glow to skin.
- I don’t think any branded makeup remover can do the job as nicely and harmlessly as coconut oil. It can remove nastiest mascaras and also add moisture while removing makeup. #HappySkin
- Who doesn’t like that glow makeup look. All you need to do is add few drops of coconut oil in your makeup/foundation. Apply it on face to get that natural glow look. But, if you are already an oily skinned beauty, you don’t have to do this step. Your skin already produces oil so you don’t have to add more oil to that.
- Are you a dry skin beauty??? Looking for a great moisturizer??? Here you go – get a bottle of pure coconut oil and apply lightly on skin. This will nourish dry skin. But make sure you apply it in morning. Because if you go to bed with oil on your body, you are going to spoil the bedsheets.
- Scrubbing is also a must for dry skin. Mix sugar and coconut oil to make a moisturizing scrub. While sugar granules wash away the dead skin, coconut oil adds moisture.
- Apply a layer of coconut oil under eyes to say bye bye to the dark circles.
- Chapped lips??? Apply coconut oil to heal them.
- You don’t have to make a hole in your pocket to buy a cuticle oil for those dry nails. All you need is few drops of coconut oil and apply on dry cuticle. #JobDone
- Coconut is hair’s angel. Most of the south Indians, apply pure coconut oil on their hair before the wash. Post hair wash they do apply coconut oil again. They wash their hair once in two days but trust me this results in thick and strong hair. I know we don’t like that flat, oily hair. But this trick do works like a magic.
- Dandruff are caused due to dry scalp. Applying coconut oil will add moisture and it has antibacterial properties which will help in scalp nourishment.
- Can also be used as Deep conditioner. Apply the oil to your hair and leave it over night to provide that super moisture to your hair and scalp.
- Before shaving body hair, we use soap lather or some chemical creams. Instead, use coconut oil. Apply layer of coconut oil which makes hair smoother and prepares skin. Thus making the shaving easier and it also leaves skin hydrated.
- Gargle coconut oil for 5-10 minutes in the morning when you wake up. It pulls out all germs thus making you free from bad breath and leaves your teeth whiter and shinier.
- You must be wondering what it will do for ears. We have practice of pouring warm coconut oil in our ears once a month. Trust me it feels so good and fresh. It helps in reducing the hearing problems and it helps in cleaning ears.
I know doctors do not believe this technique. But I believe more in the power of Ayurveda than in modern medical science.
- Whats the best body oil for your little bundle of joy?? Coconut oil…!!! Pure coconut oil can add super moisture to your baby making his/her skin soft and blemish free(Blemish I mean some babies might have rashes or spots due to allergies. This oil can be used for the body massage.). Plus, the aroma. It won’t irritate those delicate tiny nose. Chemical free too. Hence super safe.
- Expecting moms can apply coconut oil on their bellies to avoid rashes or spots. Even though it can not reduce the stretch marks, it can keep the skin clear from spots and rashes.
I hope your beauty query is solved. If not, do write me your query. Happy to help you.
Categories: Homemade Remedies