Outfit Of The Day
Hindu people are celebrating Navaratri in India. Nava stands for nine and ratri means night. Nine nights we celebrate nine different goddesses. Which are believed to be different forms of goddess Durga. So we represent or have dedicated a color to each goddess.
Today, the color was white. So I opted for a white kurti with black embroidery and black jeans to match the design.
To get that festive feel, I chose to wear these black and white earrings which I bought recently. It perfectly matched with the color of my outfit. As per the makeup is concerned I love to keep it minimal.
Here are the list of products used.
Face : Revlon colorstay foundation
Eyes : Maybelline Eyeliner on both eyelids and on waterline(my best friend since last 5 years) 😘
Lips : The Body Shop Color Crush Shine Lipstick
Cheek : single stroke of Kylie Blush Hopless Romantic
I enjoyed mix and match of kurti jeans and these huge earrings. Did you like my OOTD (Outfit Of The Day)??? 😉
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Some of The (Weird) Beauty Tools From Japan...!!!
- Its about Concealers...!!!
- 30 Tiny Tattoos Which Will Make You Get Inked
- Fun Friday : 5 Random Questions – 23
- Beauty Secrets Of Arabian Women
- Review of The Lip Tint Which is On My Lips Today
- M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick - Pretty Boy : Review
- For Girls Who Wear Glasses
- This is What I Want to Say About Nykaa Matte to Last Range
- Japanese Beauty Secrets!!!