This Year’s Birthday Outfit
We gals love playing dress up games, especially on our special days. Isn’t it??? So this what I wore on my birthday this year.
This outfit is a gift from my darling mom. She gifts me a beautiful outfit every year on my birthday. #touchwood
This is a long slit white top with gold colored embroidery work, paired with a long skirt. I loved this skirt more than the top. The fine design and the color combo, the red and gold just won my heart.
I had bought a red top which is kind of traditional one, few months back. I was in hunt for a perfect skirt for it. I was unable to find one which could match with the one which I had on my mind. This skirt is much prettier than what I had imagined for that top of mine.
In terms of accessories, I have wore this beautiful earrings/jumka I had bought from a local shop last year. It perfectly matched with the golden embroidery which is on the top.
For neck, I’m keeping it b*re.
You can check my Instagram picture for the makeup details.
PS: The weather was cloudy. So the pictures are not bright enough .
The Birthday Gal
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Nivea Coloron Crayon : Review and Swatch
- I Tried Couple of Nykaa Hand & Nail Crèmes and This is What All I Have to Say About Them
- How to Fix Broken Cosmetics
- Beauty Benefits of Soured Milk
- This is What I Want to Say About Nykaa Matte to Last Range
- M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick - Pretty Boy : Review
- This is What I Have to Say About Sunny Leone's Liquid Lip Color
- Home Remedies to Cure Prickly Heat Rashes
- Beauty Benefits of Mango
- Tips to Take Care of Oily Scalp and Dry Hair Combination