Do you know what exactly these symbols on cosmetics mean???
Have you ever noticed the symbols on certain cosmetics product and wondered what they actually mean???
Here is a quick guide about the symbols which we can see on products:
Digit with M
You might have seen this tint box with 12 M/ 36 M etc, written on it. So this represents the shelf life of the product is 12 months/ 36 months respectively.
If you see a cute little bunny symbol on the product, you should be happy. Because it means no animal was harmed in order to make that product.
Most of us know this symbol. This means the product is flammable. Keep it away from direct heat/ sun light.
4. Book and a hand
This means you can find a leaflet inside the box which will provide you with more information.
Yep, you are right…!!! Recyclable.
6. Small ‘e’
It means the product quantity is as accurate as it should have been. I mean there might be chance that the product is either less or more in quantity. Many of oil bottles have this symbol on them.
So now that you know about the symbols, you can tell your girl friends about these the next time you shop. #wink
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Some of The (Weird) Beauty Tools From Japan...!!!
- Its about Concealers...!!!
- 30 Tiny Tattoos Which Will Make You Get Inked
- Fun Friday : 5 Random Questions – 23
- Beauty Secrets Of Arabian Women
- Review of The Lip Tint Which is On My Lips Today
- M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick - Pretty Boy : Review
- For Girls Who Wear Glasses
- This is What I Want to Say About Nykaa Matte to Last Range
- Japanese Beauty Secrets!!!