Diwali Day 2 OOTD
Today is second day of Diwali… Lakshmi pooja(worshipping the goddess of wealth)…
For today I chose to wear this dress of mine. It’s my mamma’s choice… ☺️
A peach colored top and the best part is it has a nice designed cape or overcoat. The design is golden and peach colored flowers. That gives the actual look. The dress Also has a peach dupatta.
As per the accessories are concerned, I kept it minimal. I styled it with only peach colored ear rings… the overcoat has the high collare so skipping neck piece was easy.
Makeup details below :
Face – The Body Shop Tea Tree BB cream
Eyes – Maybelline eyeshadow and eyeliner
Lips – Elle 18, shade dirty peach
Cheek – Kylie cosmetics, Hopless Romantic
Here is my OOTD… 👰
Picture Credit – Mommy Darling 😇
Did you like my Outfit??? 😉
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Some of The (Weird) Beauty Tools From Japan...!!!
- Its about Concealers...!!!
- 30 Tiny Tattoos Which Will Make You Get Inked
- Fun Friday : 5 Random Questions – 23
- Beauty Secrets Of Arabian Women
- Review of The Lip Tint Which is On My Lips Today
- M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick - Pretty Boy : Review
- For Girls Who Wear Glasses
- This is What I Want to Say About Nykaa Matte to Last Range
- Japanese Beauty Secrets!!!