British Rose, Fresh Plumping Mask Review
I have been a loyal customer and fan of The Body Shop. From foot brush to face creams, I have tried different products of this brand. Fortunately some have worked amazingly.
I have many products to review from this brand. Among which, I have already reviewed lipsticks. Which have been one of my favourites. Today, I’m gonna review a face pack which I had bought half a year ago.
Read on whether this face pack falls under ‘worked’ or ‘didn’t work’ category.
There are multiple face packs available in this range.
Brand name : The Body Shop
British Rose, Fresh Plumping Mask.
2495 INR for 75 minutes
This face pack comes in a sturdy dark glass box, with pink stickers. The lid is quite tight so no worries of the product getting spilled. But, tub packing is unhygienic. Because you will have to dip your fingers in, to take the product out.
It’s a bit runny. Has rose petals kind of particles.
My experience :
As written on the box, I applied a layer of face mask on cleansed face. It’s not runny so doesn’t drip. After keeping it for 15 minutes, washed with water.
I have used it for 3 to 4 times till date. This was my experience every time:
It Hydrates skin. Improves the skin tone. But, the other day I always always get pimples. #sob I explicitly tested this mask once and when the pimples were gone. But every time I ended up getting pimples. This didn’t work for me.
Will I repurchase??
No I won’t buy this pricey face mask again. I have some more face packs which do the same job without any breakout.
Will I recommend??
I don’t recommend this rose flavoured face pack.
Mygirlypedia Rating : 2/5
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Beauty Benefits of Soured Milk
- I Tried Couple of Nykaa Hand & Nail Crèmes and This is What All I Have to Say About Them
- Nivea Coloron Crayon : Review and Swatch
- This is What I Want to Say About Nykaa Matte to Last Range
- Home Remedies to Cure Prickly Heat Rashes
- Stop Asking Me When I Am Getting Married, I Don't Ask When You Are Getting Divorced
- For Girls Who Wear Glasses
- Microblading - Lazy Girl's Easiest Way To Get Thick Eyebrows
- Home Remedies for Open Pores
- How to Style a Pencil Skirt