Everything You Need to Know About Derma Rollers
Have you heard about the new hottest skin care trend – ‘Derma Roller’???
I will tell you allll the details about this skin care technique in this post today.
So, to start with – What is a derma roller???
Derma roller is a tool with a wheel. The interesting part of this wheel is, it has 100 to 1000 micro needles on it..!!!
How does it works???
The whole idea behind the tool is, using the handle you will roll the wheel all over your face. The needles will penetrate into your skin and reach the area where collagen and elastin is produced.
How to Choose the Right Derma Roller for Your Needs???
This plays a significant role when it comes to ‘serving the purposes’. Different needles’ length, different the action.
Let me list the ideal length of needle for massaging face parts:
Forehead – Up to 0.75 mm
Under Eyes – Up to 0.75 mm
Cheeks – Up to 0.75 mm
Nose – Up to 1.0 mm
Nose Tip – Up to 1.5 mm
Chin – Up to 0.75 mm
Neck – Up to 0.75 mm
Upper Lips – Up to 0.75 mm
Number of Needles:
Roller with broader wheel with maximum needles can be ideal to treat larger areas like neck.
Smaller roller is recommended for face.
Length of Handle –
Depending on your comfort, you can choose the one for you.
Advantages of Using Derma Roller
- As I mentioned earlier, it punchers skin cells. Thus helps in penetration of the products you use inside the cells. Which will help you get 100% benefits of the product you use.
- You can get plumper lips by using derma roller over your lips.
- The fact is it does damage skin cells. But that is how it works. As and when skin cell is damaged, there is production of collagen. Thus making the skin plumper and glow.
- Using roller on wrinkles can work wonders. Collagen and elastin helps in creation of new cells and bye bye Winkles.
- Collagen production also helps in curing the skin imperfections like – scars’ marks, sun damage, hyper pigmentation, stretch marks etc.
- Also, massaging head with derma roller will helps in producing hair growth hormones. Thus helping in hair growth and curing baldness.
Things to Consider When You Opt for Derma Roller:
- Hygiene – Do not share your roller with someone else. Always clean it before using it.
- Roller needles with length 0.50 mm or more should not be used daily. Using it frequently will cause more harm than good. Hence using them once in 4 to 6 weeks is recommended.
- Make sure the product which you are using on your face is safe and you are not allergic to it. Because, the darma roller helps the product to get into the skin. If you are allergic, you might end up worsening the situation.
- Do not use it on pimples. This can cause more blunders than wonders on your skin.
- Be extra cautious while using it around your eyes. As they are the most delicate organ.
- If you are less tolerant to pain, this is not for you. Depending on your comfort go ahead with the method.
At the end of the day they are needles. They puncture your skin cells. Most common and obvious thing that will happen is that the bleeding and the pain.
If you are using needles with length 0.25 mm or below, the pain is very negligible or no pain. But, 0.5 mm are happened to be painful and also effective.
Only if you think your skin need the treatment and the pain is worth, go ahead. You can Buy it from here.
Hope you enjoyed knowing a new skin care technique today. 🙂