Simple Steps to Follow This Year, for Better Health and Beauty
Be awesome to everyone…!!!
Well, my pretty reader – since we are in a very new year, we all are energised, happy and hopeful for something good this year. Let’s take some steps to achieve the best of ourselves. Sounds good??? Cool. Lets do this.
I have a post for you today which will list down all the small yet good steps which we need to take in order to get the awesome results. You know you are not too old to dream a new dream and to set a new goal for yourself. right??? Try to include these steps everyday. Come on, theses are very simple. You can do it. Or, let me rephrase it as – ‘We’ can do it.
Shall we start???
Health comes first. Lets start with easy breezy steps to improve health.
Physical Health Tips:
- Drink more water.( Don’t yawn plz. I know you have been reading this a lot. Its time to practice it)
- Eat healthy. (Stop yawning)
- Instead of asking you to eliminate junk food from your diet, let me put it this way. Lets challenge ourselves not to eat junk food for 2 days, then eventually increase that to a week, a month. I myself a huge junk food addict. I have made my mind to train it by accepting such challenges. Hello, if I win??? I am gonna treat myself with some junk food. haha that is how we treat an addict.
- Start your day with a glass of warm water and honey.
- Are you a chocolate lover like me??? I am replacing my chocolates with dark chocolates. Because dark chocolates with more than 70% cocoa have more antioxidants. Are you with me in this ‘mission dark chocolate’???
- Exercise. I am not asking you to pay for gym membership. We can do it right from where we are sitting. Just stretching, some leg exercises while you are seated on your chair, instead of taking elevator take stairs. I personally prefer stairs not only because its an easy workout, but its less crowded, peaceful and you get to breath some fresh air unlike in an elevator(you know what I mean).
- Chew your food. Haha it sounds like a strict mommy’s dialogue. But jokes apart gal, we need to chew our food properly in order to ease the digestion process and to get more benefits from the food.
- Brush your teeth twice daily. Oral health is very important. We tend to neglect that which results in bad breath and poor teeth condition. When all is good, we don’t get it. But when you suffer from teeth ache, then you realise all the bad things you did to your teeth. #karma haha
- While Brushing, you can do some squats to utilize that time. Time saving huun??
If you agree or not, most of us are hesitant and ignorant about mental happiness. Let’s not make that mistake this year. Because everything starts and ends at your mental health. If you are mentally fit, it will reflect in your physical health.
- Make some time for yourself. Spend it on doing what you like. Be it self care, any hobby, cooking any thing.
- Take a walk outside. Observe the world around you. When you are feeling low, even a small ant can be inspiring enough to lift you up. Ant falls while carrying a food particle which is much more bigger than it’s own size. But ant never gives up.
- Spend time with old citizens, kids or pets. They help you forget all the stress.
- Compliment or help some unknown people. Try it. You will know that kind of happiness.
- Dance to your favorite music. You don’t have to be a professional dancer to enjoy the music. Just move your body to the beats(or off beats) the point is to enjoy it.
- Sing. You are not participating in any music competition. There are no judges. Even if the people around you is trying to judge you, just ask them one question – what is the winning amount ??? #wink
- Stressed??? I have a quick solution – Breath…!!!
- Plan a vacation with loved ones. Be it a little one or big plan. Do it.
- As they say there is always good in a bad day. Write down things you are thankful for at the end of the day.
- Reduce the time you spend in the virtual world of social media.
- Importantly – Smilllleeeee…..!!!!
- Take care of your skin.
- Irrespective of weather, do not skip sunscreen.
- Never go to bed with your makeup on. Plz.
- I know we love our girl-friends. But plz stop sharing your makeup with them. You are not doing any good to yourself or to them. Sharing used makeup can harm your skin more.
- Do not compromise on the products you use for your skin.
- Maintain good hygiene to maintain good skin.
- Clean your phone screen. It has maximum number of bacteria which can harm your skin.
- Good sleep is a must.
- You deserve a spa session at least once a month. You don’t have to make a hole in pocket by booking an appointment in a well known spa. You just make use of the ‘search’ box at the end of this page and get to know how to do facial, bath salts for that long relaxing bath, hair spa etc. at home…!!!
- Most important tip – love yourself. You are an original creation. Do not try to imitate and be a copy.
So, these are some of the things lets try to implement in our daily routine.
PS: I have bought and customised a planner for 2018. Where I am goon keep track of the good and bad things I have been doing with my health and beauty.. You can try this method too to improve yourself easily.