Ah the name it self sounds so relaxing… Imagine a soothing, calming, aromatic long bath. With candles around and a soft music. Ahhh all the stress of the day will be out of your sight. Bliss…
Let us know some interesting things about this stress buster more… What’s say??? Read on…
What is Aroma Therapy???
As the name suggests it is a type of therapy, which is done to enhance psychological and physical well-being.
Aroma therapy is majorly about aroma massage or bath. Interestingly it is not restricted to only to a bath, massage or candles. The aroma therapy is used in cosmetic industries as well as in food industries. Yes. Some of the natural oils or the aromatic substance they use in order to give that good feeling when you apply cosmetic or open packet of food, yes that is also a part of this therapy. No wonder they lift our moods…. 😉
What are the ingredients used???
Natural oils are the major part of this therapy. The oils extracted from flowers, fruits, barks, stems, leaves etc. are used.
Why You Should Opt for This???
- The aroma is said to stimulate brain function. Thus boosts memory power.
- The aroma is so soothing, it lifts your mood up. Thus bye bye depression.
- The oils used for bath get absorbed by skin. Thus they enter the blood streams and heal the whole body pain.
- It also calms nerves and blood pressure.
- If you are insomniac, aroma therapy is for you.
- Cure for headache.
- Helps in speeds up healing process.
- Strengthens Immune system.
- Improves digestion process.
- Heals back pain.
- PMS problems??? Book an appoint for an aroma therapy.
What are the things you should consider before getting an aroma therapy session???
- The oils used are concentrated. It might not be good for those who are allergenic to it. Consultation is must while you choose the oils.
- People with respiratory issues must be cautious. The aroma might worsen your health condition.
- Pregnant woman should stay away from the therapy. As this therapy might result in uterine contraction.
- Do not go with full stomach for the therapy.
- If you have skin wounds or allergies you should not opt for this.
What are the things you should ask the therapist???
- Make sure the therapist is well experienced,, as the choosing of oil for a particular patient requires some knowledge.
- First and foremost, you should let the therapist know your medical history if any. Thus they will choose the right oil for you.
- They blend different oils or they use aromatic cream. Ask about the ingredients. it will be useful for your next session. You can even try this at home if you get all your queries get resolved.
I hope this quick post will help you out to get a relaxing bath the next time you are exhausted with your daily stuffs… 😉