All You Need to Know About Dry Shampoos
Imagine when you are not having a good hair day…. Oily scalp, greasy hair and you get a call from your friend about this ‘sudden plans’…
What to do??!!
Head bath is must… If you have short hair, you are quite safe… You can get that’ quick shower’… But, what about gals with mid or long length hair… It’s impossible to take a quick bath, as we really need good amount of time to wash and dry our tresses. You can check the other problems of having long hair here.You can check the other problems of having long hair here.
Even though we can’t take a quick bath, let’s look into this ‘quick solution’…
The name of this quick solution is Dry shampoo…
Let’s get to know what it is… How it works… Pros and cons… Ready???
What is Dry Shampoo???
It’s a different kind of shampoo that does the job without the involvement of water…
How to use dry shampoo???
There are many companies out there who have come up with different flavored dry shampoos.
All we got to do is,
- Just open the bottle and spray the shampoo on your hair. That’s it. You are almost done.
- When we spray it, there is this white residue left on hair, so you got to blend it by running your fingers through hair.
- Combe your hair nicely… And you are done.
You don’t have to use water to moisten or to rinse it at the end. Time-saver huun??? 😉
Pros of Using Dry Shampoo :
- You know now that it is time saving. In terms of bath time as well as time we spend on drying hair post bath.
- Saves water.
- Smells good.
- Results of dry shampooing remains for good three days at least.
- Adds volume to hair..
Cons of Using Dry Shampoo :
- It’s costly.
- It takes time for hair to absorb the shampoo.
- Dry shampoo makes hair dry.
- If you have Grey hair, dry shampoo can make it look ashy.
- Dry shampoo may not work if you have given hot oil massage to your hair the previous night.
- Even though the brands which have come up with dry shampoos, test the product before releasing it in to the market, there might be some chemical to which your scalp might react.
However, dry shampooing once in a while should be ok… Find the right shampoo by reading the ingredients… Because yet times we need a quick help to be ready to be a part of those ‘sudden plans’… 😉