Do You Have Aloe Vera Plant At home??? Read This to Get Most Out of It. If Not, I am Sure You Will Get One Post Reading.
Who doesn’t like to look beautiful… that too without burning the pockets??? Huun???
Today’s magical beauty product doesn’t cost you much. All you need is to give the product a space to live and pour a mug of water to it everyday. Haha… Yes, the product I am talking about is natural and green. It’s the multi purpose plant – Aloe vera…!!!
Even though there are multiple brands out there, who have made packed aloe vera gel for us. But, I am sure they do have some kind of preservatives to preserve them from getting spoiled. Hence, planting a Aloe vera plant at your balcony is a great idea to get more benefits with no side effects.
It might not add that ‘beauty’ quotient to your balcony though. As leaves are prickly and bitter. I am sure you must have heard, bitterness is good for health. Umm I am talking about taste here…!!!
Without wasting much time lets jump into the list of benefits of this plant…
Wait a sec, you know how to use it right??? Just have to pluck a leaf, and slice it. The gel which you get is the magical product which we need to heal our beauty problems. The gel is made up of 96% water, some organic and inorganic compounds. It also contains a type of protein with 18 types of amino acids, Vitamin A, B, C and E. Pheww… So much this little plant carries huun, I must say…!!!
Ok, now lets jump to the list…!!!! #wink
Beautiful Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel:
- Puffy eyes??? Aloe vera for the rescue. Apply a thin layer of freshly cut aloe vera gel under eyes and leave for sometime. Bye bye puffy eyes…!!!
- Most of us get cuts and red patches post getting our eyebrows threaded. Applying aloe vera gel on it will give you cooling and soothing effect.
- There are so many lip products in the market which has vitamin E as their main ingredient. Do you know this little plant is loaded with vitamin E??? Thus applying aloe vera gel on lips has proven to heal chapped lips, making it soft and pink.
- Brittle nails??? Have a habit of applying aloe vera gel on nails and massaging them gently. This will add moisture and boost the growth of stronger nails.
- As I said above, vitamin E is moisturizing content. Thus aloe vera is one of the best natural moisturisers you can find at your home.
- Aloe vera gel is proven to provide cooling effect to skin. Applying it on burns should be helpful.
- Oily skinned beauties – fed up with access oil production by your skin cells???? applying aloe vera gel on face has proven to reduce the oil production. Thus giving you a matte finished skin.
- Acts a great moisturizing makeup remover.
- Good to prevent aging signs like wrinkles and sagging skin.
- It is also used to heal sun burns too.
- Insect bites??? All you need to run to balcony, pluck aloe vera leaf and apply the gel.
- Aloe vera gel has been said to cure various skin problems like pimples and scars.
- Dry skinned beauties this one is for you. Mix aloe vera gel and sugar. Use it as scrub. Sugar granules will scrub off dry skin and aloe vera gel will add moisture to skin.
- For pains and strains of joints, apply cold aloe vera gel. It gets absorbed into the skin and thus helps in soothing pain and strain.
- This is also used in many ayurvedic recipes. Aloe vera juice when consumed, heals stomach disorders and allergies.
- It also helps in curing diseases like piles, ulcers and jaundice, when consumed.
- Plus, aloe vera juice consumption aids weight loss…!!!!
- Also helps in improving digestion, regulates blood pressure, manages diabetes and prevents heart attacks.
- Applying aloe vera gel on to scalp for couple of hours before washing hair has proven to reduce hair fall and boost hair growth.
- Teeth and gum problems like – bleeding teeth or gums, inflammation, tooth ache and decay can be cured with aloe vera.
One important thing to take care:
Dear reader, even though aloe vera is a great herb, it might or might not work for you. If you apply the gel directly to your skin you might get itching or allergies. Because some people are allergic to this gel.
So, I would suggest to try a patch test before applying it to whole face directly. You can also dilute the gal by adding some quantity of water and then use it on skin.
Try out this home remedy to get most of the benefits with less or no cost.