OOTD: Black is My Happy Color
Yes, black is my happy color. Black is elegant, sophisticated, power, drama and mystery.
I know, I know, black is not so good for summers but pallazos are. As I have mentioned in most of my posts I love pallazos. It’s so flowy and comfortable. Plus, black pallazos can go with maximum tops or Kurtis.
I own two black pallazos (one, I had wore in this OOTD post) but recently when I had been to shop for one more pallazos, I opted for a floral one. Here it is.
It’s so flowy that, often people get confused it as a skirt.
This pallazos is from the brand AND, bought from Pantaloons. It’s ankle length one. Best part of this pallazos is the two pockets. Haha so helpful to carry lipsticks for those quick touchups. 💋
Thought of going monochrome so paired it with a black top. It’s a skin hugging warmer, from Jockey. Just to balance the look with the flowy pallazos.
Since it’s a plain top, I added charm with my favorite butterfly neckpiece.
Hoop earrings for ears.
Black finger ring is from Forever21. (Which you can see in the last picture)
Footwear from 20 Dresses. Flats doesn’t really go well with these kind of outfits and just wanted to match footwear with that of floral design of pallazos. Uff we girls and our matching game. Hehe
Did you like my Outfit Of The Day??? 😊
Compliments do make me and any other girl Happy…. ☺️☺️☺️
If you wanna know many more ways to style pallazos, do check this post.
Hope you enjoy styling this comfy piece of clothe this summer.
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Nivea Coloron Crayon : Review and Swatch
- How to Fix Broken Cosmetics
- Beauty Benefits of Soured Milk
- Home Remedies to Cure Prickly Heat Rashes
- Microblading - Lazy Girl's Easiest Way To Get Thick Eyebrows
- I Tried Couple of Nykaa Hand & Nail Crèmes and This is What All I Have to Say About Them
- Things Which Only Long Haired Gals Understand
- Things Why You Should Include Basil Seeds In Your Diet
- For Girls Who Wear Glasses
- This is What I Have to Say About Sunny Leone's Liquid Lip Color