Hello Friday…. 😉
As I have promised, I’m not gonna miss this series of fun Friday questions.
It’s raining here in Pune. It’s a cool and breezy Friday for us.
Here are five random questions for this Friday… 😊
- If you could open a restaurant, what kind of restaurant would it be?
I would love to open pet friendly, cozy place with loads of junk food in the menu.😊 Meeting and spending time with furry friends while munching some junk food, heavenly.
- If you didn’t have to worry about money, what would you do all day?
I would have traveled the and made memories all over the world.
- What movie made you cry the most?
Hachiko. Honestly, I have not watched the movie. I know the story though. Whenever I watch the trailer of the movie I just end up crying my heart out. So I know I might not be able to come out of that pain if I watch the movie.
- What’s your favorite vacation memory from when you were a child?
When we were kids, my parents and us used to go out for picnics. Mom used to carry Maggie (she has her own healthy version of Maggie recipe) in hot boxes. Parking our bike and having Maggie road side, while its drizzling… It was one of the best things I used to enjoy.
- What brings you the most joy in life?
Helping animals. The thankfulness in their eyes, ahhh gives my heart that instant warmth.
Time for you to answer. Type your answers below.
Have a great weekend 😊