OOTD: I Love This Look, Bepannah
It’s rainy day here…. I hope you are dry and safe…
You know, we sometimes get so much inspired by some people, the way dress up the way they talk, walk and especially lead an independent life. I’m referring to one of the Indian television celebrities – Jennifer Winget.
She is a doll. I have written about her in this article. Where I have mentioned why I get so much inspired by her. Not just the way she carries herself but also the way she leads an independent life and manages to be positive.
No doubt, she is a doll. She manages to look pretty all the time. I loved her performance in her previous show – Beyhadh. I loved her outfits in her current show – Bepannah.
Her earrings, her Indian attires are treat for every fashion enthusiast’s eyes.
Inspired by her accessories, I have been trying to add more pieces to my collection.
Here is the oxidised earring I bought last evening which reminded me of Zoya( Jennifer’s character’s name).
Do you also chose your accessories first and then the outfit??? I do that most of the times. Today is one such day.
This kurta is one of my favorites. Not just because it’s my favorite color, but also I loved the pattern and the soft poly rayon material.
The round neck is something I really love. It adds it’s own spark to the outfit. Plus it is perfect and appropriate to wear it for work place.
The purple strips on the neck and the sleeves makes it look more attractive.
Bought this from Myntra. Direct link to buy kurta is here.
As I said, it was raining heavily and I had to attend office today. Haha. So here are some pictures clicked indoor, at my office. Hope you like them.
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Nivea Coloron Crayon : Review and Swatch
- I Tried Couple of Nykaa Hand & Nail Crèmes and This is What All I Have to Say About Them
- How to Fix Broken Cosmetics
- Beauty Benefits of Soured Milk
- This is What I Want to Say About Nykaa Matte to Last Range
- M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick - Pretty Boy : Review
- This is What I Have to Say About Sunny Leone's Liquid Lip Color
- Home Remedies to Cure Prickly Heat Rashes
- Beauty Benefits of Mango
- Tips to Take Care of Oily Scalp and Dry Hair Combination