I had a gooooood shopping marathon this weekend. Ahhh happiest girl on earth while I pick my shopping bags up.
Skin care being the important factor, picked up some skin care products. Face cleansing brush being one among them.
If you live in Instagram for most of the time of your day, I am pretty sure you must have come across some of the people using this cute little round/oval brush on their face. These brushes are called facial cleansing brushes. As the name suggests, they are used to clean the face.
These brushes are originated from Sweden. Used as a part of skin care routine to get super clean skin.
Let me just quickly walk you through more details like how to use, where to buy from etc. etc. Shall we???
Let me start with the basic question – why facial brush??? So, the brush acts like tiny fingers which cleanse each and every tiny pores on your face. Thus leaving skin super clean while unclogging pores. Which in turn helps in preventing clogged pores and breakouts. Result??? Blemish free skin….!!!
How to use???
You need a good cleanser to start with. Apply cleanser on your face or take few drop of it on cleansing brush. Brush against your face gently in circular motion. Don’t forget to cover entire face(Of course skip the eyes and mouth area. haha.) Once you are done, wash your face. Ohhh hello clean face.
Types of Facial Brushes:
There are different types of facial brushes available as per the skin needs and the material used to prepare one. Here are some of the well known types,
These are the very basic ones when it comes to facial or body brush. As the bristles fall on harder side, they are well suited for dry skin. They help in scrubbing off dead skin cells while cleansing the facial pores. I use one from The Body Shop. The bristle is quite soft and does good job.
You can buy one from here.
View this post on Instagram
If skin care is your top priority, I'm sure you might have heard or even might have added this tiny brush into your skin care routine. 😊 Yes, the new entrant in the world of skin care is – facial cleansing brush. 😃 . . If you are living under the rock and wanna know EVERYTHING about these brushes, do check the latest post on my blog. 😋 . . Link in bio too…!!! 😊 . . https://mygirlypedia.com/2018/11/27/facial-cleansing-brush-new-entrant-in-the-world-of-skin-care/ . . #mygirlypedia #facialcleanser #facialcleansingbrush #skincare #blemishfreeskin #siliconbrush #bristlebrush #electronicbrush #newpost #newpostalert #skincaretips #healhyskin #beautytips
These are squeaky smooth brushes with tiny silicon touch points which are responsible for cleansing your skin. These silicon brushes come in different sizes and shapes. Some have handles some may not. The one I recently bought is a silicon brush from the brand Forever 21.
These brushes are considered to be an ‘investment’. As they fall on slightly pricier side and does a good job. The facial brushes which are in trend are mostly electronic one. They run either on battery or with electric power. The electronic ones have both types that is silicon brush as well as bristle head. Best part about these is they are automatic, you don’t have to put in that extra effort to massage your face. Turn on the machine and the vibration that’s generated does all the magic. They will come handy especially when you are super tired at the end of the day. A good massage is all we need to relax ourselves. Don’t we???
Let’s see what are the advantages of using the facial brush:
- They leave skin super cleansed
- Skin gets softer
- With regular use, skin texture gets improved
- Bristle brushes help in removing dead skin cells thus helping dry skinned beauties
- They improve blood circulation
- As they unclog the pores, blemishes or breakouts will be reduced.
- Bristle brush with hard bristles are not suitable for girls with sensitive skin or with breakouts.
- If the proper hygiene is not maintained, you might end up doing bad than good to your skin.
- A type of facial brush might not work on all types of skin. Choosing brush as per skin type is important.
Things to keep in mind:
- Make sure you dip the bristle brush in water for a while before using. This will make sure that the bristles are wet and soft. Thus making sure they won’t hurt your facial skin.
- If your skin is dry you can use the facial brush 2-3 times a week(if you choose bristle one.)or daily(if you choose silicon one).
- Choose the number of times you want to use the facial brush as per your skin needs. Do not overdo.
- Clean your brush after every use to avoid bacteria growth and causing harm to your skin.
- Do not share the facial brush with anyone.
- If you are using electronic brush with changeable bristle head, make sure you change them once in a month or so. Because no matter how much you maintain hygiene, there is a good chance that bacteria grow in between the bristles. Hence it is advised to change the bristle head.
Do you use facial brush for cleansing??? If the answer is yes, which one do you use??? If not, I hope this post tempts you to buy one.
PC : Internet