Black Dress And Bold Lips : OOTD
We all have two moods when it comes to dressing up – either we dress up like a homeless or we dress up like we are going to meet our worst enemy. Well I had a latter one kind of a day.
Thought that initiated this look is ‘bold lips’. You guys know how much I love lipsticks or any lip product in general. Seemed like my whole collection was wandering between different shades of either red, pink or some shades of n*de. Umm light, cool shades in general. Recently I came across some pictures of one of my favourite influencer @avantii2 on Instagram. She had carried these bold lips so elegantly that I had to, had to try my hands on them.
Lipstick alone is a great accessory you can carry. I did exactly that with this look. Tried these bold lips for the first time. I kind of like it. I used two shades of lipsticks from Elle 18.
About choosing this outfit. For the zillion time – Black is my happy colour. It’s classy, always. Winter is my favourite season of all. I love layering up. This black body hugging outfit is from the brand ‘Forever 21’. The turtle neck and the fabric is just perfect for a dinner night during chilly winter nights. The cold shoulder sleeves add some fun to the outfit.
It is still quite cold here in Pune. So just to increase the points in layering game, chose to wear these stockings.
Footwear – These black heels from the brand catwalk, bought online from Myntra.
Leave your comments about your take on this look.
Published by mygirlypedia
It's a Wikipedia of a gal... View all posts by mygirlypedia
Most Viewed Posts
- Nivea Coloron Crayon : Review and Swatch
- I Tried Couple of Nykaa Hand & Nail Crèmes and This is What All I Have to Say About Them
- How to Fix Broken Cosmetics
- Beauty Benefits of Soured Milk
- This is What I Want to Say About Nykaa Matte to Last Range
- M.A.C. Cremesheen Lipstick - Pretty Boy : Review
- This is What I Have to Say About Sunny Leone's Liquid Lip Color
- Home Remedies to Cure Prickly Heat Rashes
- Beauty Benefits of Mango
- Tips to Take Care of Oily Scalp and Dry Hair Combination