Pimples Arggg uninvited guests..!! 😏
We all go through this annoying skin issue of dealing with pimples some or the other time. Some face severe ones and some are just do din k mehman (guests for couple of days).
While some pimples are caused due to hormonal changes, some are caused due to lack of hygiene. Some are caused due to stress and some are indications of health issues. So if home remedies doesn’t work, I would suggest to consult a good dermatologist.!
You might have heard that ‘prevention is better than cure’. How about finding the exact root cause of pimples we get and address them, in order to avoid pimples??
In this post I am going to list out major causes of pimples, based on the facial area where we get them. Let’s call this pimple map. 😜
- Access/ left over brow products.
- Waxing eyebrows
- Hormonal especially during puberty
- Hair products
- Digestive system issues
- Over consumption of processed food
- Poor sleep
In between brows:
- It’s the T zone area, where oil secretion is more. This in tern might cause breakouts.
- Gallbladder issues
- Clogged pores
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Dirty cellphones
- Dirty pillowcases
- Dirty makeup applicators
- Bronchitis issues
- Lack of sleep
- Less water intake
- Rubbing your eyes with dirty hands
- Left over makeup products
- Poor circulation
- High blood pressure
- Heart related issues
- Unhygienic makeup applicators
- Eating spicy food
- Lack of certain vitamins
- Liver related issues
- More sugar intake
- Excess dairy and caffeine intake
- Indigestion issues
- Excess alcohol intake
- Caffeine intake
- Liver related issues
- High progesterone levels
- Can also be caused by using dirty pillows
Now that you know the causes let me give you bunch of tips to avoid them. (You might have already figured this out but as a beauty blogger it’s my duty to consolidate and list the tip. know? ) 🤓
This is very important.
- Clean your cellphones as they contain a lot of germs. When dirty screen comes in contact with skin, it causes breakouts.
- Change pillow cases regularly. Transferred facial products, drool make them dirty and help germs grow. I know it sounds gross. So we need to change the cases regularly.
- If you use applicator like makeup sponges, brushes make sure you clean them regularly and dry them properly. You don’t want to apply germs to your faces. Do you? 😁😁
If you browse through skin care videos online, everyone repeats the same thing that you need to drink a lot of water. Drinking water not keeps you hydrated, but also helps in flushing out toxins.
I can’t say to sacrifice junk food completely. Because I am a junk food addict. But everything should be in moderation.
No bad habits please:🤫
Smoking kills. I know it sounds like a typical ad. But it’s the fact. It kills you and kills your skin. So please stop polluting air and your own self. pretty please..!!
Alcohol. This causes dehydration. Dehydration causes a lot of skin issues in return.
By avoiding dairy products not just your skin will be thankful but also the innocent cow and her calf too.🐮
Breath, breath and breath till the time you flush out stress through your nostrils. Stress is the root cause for n number of health issues. Like, seriously.
I have seen girls trying products blindly. (Include me also in the list of ‘girls’). But not all product works for all types of skin. If you find the product breaking your skin, stop using it immediately. No matter how expensive the product is.
This is where you need to consult a good dermatologist, to get good guidance to cure this skin issue.
Hope this helps you to shoo away those little enemies..!!🙅🏻♀️