Hair loss has been a common problem among a lot of people out there. Be it men or women, we all love our crown – Our hair. Hair loss is like a nightmare that haunts us..!
Today I am going to share a hair mask that you can try at home to reduce or to stop hair loss. This mask also helps in regrow the of hair..! Sounds like a saviour. Isn’t it?
Mask I am going to share is easy to make, its budget friendly (like most of the times), effective. Only downside is that it might make you cry, when it’s on your hair…!!
I am talking about onion juice.
What you need?
- Peel off outer layer of onion.
- Grate it.
- Squeeze out onion juice.
- Apply the juice using cotton ball.
- Let it work for minimum 15 minutes.
- Wash hair as usual.
- You can mix it with other nourishing ingredients or oils too.
Why Onion Juice?
- It helps hair growth.
- Helps nourish hair follicles.
- Minimise hair thinning and breakage.
- Antioxidants help reverse premature graying and delay graying.
- Keeps scalp healthy and free of infection.
- When scalp is healthy, no dandruff.
- Stimulates scalp and improves blood circulation.
Should I apply it only on scalp?
As it solves most of scalp issues, target area is scalp. No harm in using it along hair length. But best used on scalp.
Can I use it daily?
Yes you can. But, I personally don’t recommend it for daily usage. Let me tell you why. Onion juice has strong smell. You need to wash it thoroughly using shampoo. Using shampoo on hair, daily, is not something I recommend. So I personally like using the mask once or twice a week.
Can I leave it overnight?
Yes. But make sure you cover your hair properly or else you will end up making your bed and blankets smell of onion.
Categories: Hair Care