Facial cleanser is something that we use to cleanse or clean our face. That can be a face wash, soap or even a liquid cleanser.
Finding a cleanser that suits our skin is also a tricky job. What if I say I have a cleanser recipe that will not only cleanses your face but also has added benefits to offer? Most of all, it is budget friendly and can be prepared at home..!
Let’s make our own cleanser. Shall we? All You need are two kitchen ingredients.
Since tomato is slightly acidic in nature, sensitive skinned beauties can skip this ingredient, as it might cause tingling or burning sensation.!
- Known for its cleansing and bleaching properties.
- Helps in removing unevenness in skin tone.
- Helps in tightening skin pores.
- Reduces extra oiliness/ greasiness.
- Treats sun burns.
- Removes tanning.
If you are allergic to lactic acid, I would suggest you to do a patch test before trying milk on your face.
- Adds moisture.
- Lactic acid helps in the fight against acne.
- Helps in reducing dark spots.
- Acts as a mild scrub and removes dead skin cells.
How To Prepare:
Take both the ingredients in the required quantity and mix.
How to Use:
- Dip a cotton pad/ ball in the cleanser.
- Pat it on your face.
- Let the cleanser do the magic on your face for couple of minutes.
- Gently massage your face in circular motion.
- Wash with regular water.
Hello clean and soft skin..!!!
In case you want to see a little demo of how the cleanser works, this video will help.
Categories: Health and Beauty